About The Author
Lisa Hrabluk is a purpose-led entrepreneur, high-level strategist and award-winning writer who helps communities, governments and organizations navigate complex issues. Lisa has been researching and writing about Canada’s and New Brunswick’s economic, social, technological and political upheavals for over three decades. Her book, New Brunswick Underwater (2018), which tells the story of the historic 2018 St. John River flood, was the #1 selling New Brunswick book of 2019. She's written for Time Magazine, CBC, the Globe and Mail, the National Post and the New Brunswick Telegraph Journal. Through her consultancy Wicked Ideas, Lisa strengthens ongoing stakeholder engagement using her Navigating Deep Change© methodology, a process drawn from three decades of on-the-ground reporting and analysis of contentious public topics. She has consulted with governments, corporations and non-profits in Canada and the U.S. to help rebuild public trust in our institutions.
June 24, 2020
- Chapter 8: Get Some new perspectives to see our way forward
- Chapter 7: The ‘Its not just me, you’ve gotta come with me’ episode
- Chapter 6: Don’t Tell Me Your Good for the World – Show Me
- Chapter 5: How to build back pride and trust so deep change can occur
- Chapter 4: How evidence charts our path to deep change